. Wanderlust .

My little life’s adventures to explore anything and everything.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

A update;

Busy.Busy.Busy.
Beeee!
Goodness, where have I been lately!?
Well school of course, and work of course too.
That's a given. But I've also been to Portland!
Worked with my favorite photographer while I was
up there! Quite lovely as always.

Lets see here what else have I been up too..
Oh yes struggling with accounting latley. Its
totally kicking my butt! Just a tad ridiculous.
and dancing again! So happy to be dancing again.
As well as keeping up with the regular gym visits.
Yay yay yay! Mostly good things. Besides accounting.
hehe. Oh annnnd I'm taking a photography class! Yay!
I'll deffinetly be posting my photos I take, atleast
the ones that turn out good. :)

Anways:

Yes,yes we can!
Believe in yourself.
Have faith.

and a lovely weekend. :)

No comments:

Life's Little Adventures