. Wanderlust .

My little life’s adventures to explore anything and everything.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

You know that feeling you get, when you miss something.
You yearn for it, because its been a while, and you've been
blocking it out for so long. Then one day.. it crosses your mind.
And you realize...wow I really miss that something.

You think about all the ways to attain that something you miss,
but the possibilities you think of lead you straight to the one
thing you would never do.

It's like a fire that can't be put out, a sea that will never
be tamed or a rose that can't stop from blossoming.

I promised myself I wouldn't fall. Never again would I allow it
to happen. But lately.. I find myself giving in to the one thing
I miss the most. That fire in my heart. That something.

No comments:

Life's Little Adventures