. Wanderlust .

My little life’s adventures to explore anything and everything.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

hmph.

Sometimes I just get so tired of people... I just can't stand them.
and sometimes I'd rather be alone, just all by myself in this world filled with approximately 6 billion people. People who just disgust me, fusterate me to no end, and have the attitude of a slug. But then there are the people who brighten my day with a remark, a word, a smirk, or a smile. It's so hard to focus sometimes solely on the good in people, when my mind always seems to point out the bad. But I suppose if you go out looking for one thing, that's all you'll ever find. So I shall try to focus on the good and be the the silver lining, and not focus so much on the gold.

No comments:

Life's Little Adventures