. Wanderlust .

My little life’s adventures to explore anything and everything.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

I get so unbelievably frustrated with people.
I don't understand people. I just don't.
and basically what I don't get is how they can be so
mean and rude. Like it's some disease to them that just
fills them up, never letting it escape them.

I feel sorry for them in a way. But why should I.
I don't deserve their rudeness, their insincerity.
I should just move on. But it's so hard, it eats away
at me from time to time. Bringing old things up that hurt.
That should just go away and never come back.
Things that shouldn't be said or done.

The phrase were all human comes to mind.
But sometimes being human isn't an excuse.
You have no right of passage to be unjust in a way that
makes others feel as badly as I feel.

I'll be leaving soon, and I'll be happy to have left you.

1 comment:

Some kind of courage. said...

"treat people the way you wanted to be treated' I've followed this since 1st grade.

I know how that feels- so i've learned, to simply leave those kind of people behind because they aren't worth being anywhere in my life.

xo

Life's Little Adventures