. Wanderlust .

My little life’s adventures to explore anything and everything.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Holy Cow!

Today was so freaking lovely. The sun was shining, I had school, it went by quickly.
(That was probably the best part).
The sun was nice and warm, as it beat down on my face. I just sucked as much of it
in as I could. Because you know why! The sun hasn't been shining that much.
And as I drove home I took in everything. It was nice. You know when you
roll down the window and smell the air and the sun is beating down on your hair,
and then your hair gets nice and warm and you can feel it on your face.
Yeah, it was that kinda day.
I love those days.

And so when I got home, I took a sunny picture of myself. Because I felt like it.
So here it is:


No comments:

Life's Little Adventures