. Wanderlust .

My little life’s adventures to explore anything and everything.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day:

Happy Father's Day to one amazing father.
(and to all the other fathers out there)


Dear Dad,
I would like to thank you for all that you have given me, all that you've taught me, and all the love a daughter could ever get from a dad like you. You've been the best dad a girl could ask for. And I'm happy to be your only one. I know that some days are harder than most, and the situation your going through is tough on you. But just know I love you and I'll always be here for you. I feel as though the word thank you isn't even enough for all that you've done for me and that words could never express how much you mean to me.

I love you with all my heart.

Love your daughter,

Christina



No comments:

Life's Little Adventures