. Wanderlust .

My little life’s adventures to explore anything and everything.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Fill In.

1. I am looking forward to:
the one day I meet someone that will sweep me off my feet.
ha!

2. Something kind of embarassing that I still love anyway is:

watching cartoons late at night when I don't feel
like going out or watching disney movies. ♥

3. My favorite car is:

A Jeep Wrangler = my heart's desire.

4. If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be:

either snow or sunshine. But it's so tough I almost have to go with snow. I love it.

5. My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is:

come home and relax in bed and listen to music but if its
a really bad day run a hot bath and soak.

6. This weekend will be full of:

Shenanigans! Haha. And seeing friends most likely. Oh and sunshine too.


7. If I were a color:

I would be pink! because it's bright and colorful and soft at the same time. Like me.


Hope everyone's had a lovely friday.

No comments:

Life's Little Adventures