. Wanderlust .

My little life’s adventures to explore anything and everything.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

the other day:

So the other day I hung out with a friend. We enjoyed the sunshine. Ate lunch and then got some yogurt. I somehow managed to get a fortune cookie on top of my yogurt ice cream as usual. It's my favorite thing to do. And boy do I love yogurt extreme. I seriously could eat it all day long. Like everyday. for the rest of my life. Not even kidding.

Anyways..

I got a fortune. Which I thought was super silly considering it said:



pft.

like that will ever happen.
I seriously would love to see that day when it arrives.
And then possibly have it recorded or photographed or something.
Maybe even made public and put on wikipedia or something.

silly silly fortune.

I guess only time will tell.

No comments:

Life's Little Adventures