. Wanderlust .

My little life’s adventures to explore anything and everything.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

yes.yes.yes.



I love that feeling of being anonymous. Is it not awesome to walk into a party, bar, or any place in general and have no one actually know you. Being that girl who's a mystery. The one no one can recognize, where people just go back to whatever they were doing or talk quietly and wonder who this anonymous girl is. Possibly one of my favorite things. It's seriously awesome, you can be who you want to be, with no one single person judging you because they already know something about you. I hate when people judge me, take things from what other people have said. Seriously. It's rude. If you don't know me, maybe you should get to know me. Before you sit there and act as though you do know me. One day I'll get away from this small town of mine, and be happy to be anonymous for once.

1 comment:

Bethany @ A Fish Who Likes Flowers said...

I don't know what prompted this post but I totally have to agree with you on this. I think this is the reason that I've always loved living some place other then where I grew up. I remember when I was younger a Boys & Girls club counselor told me that one of the best things that you can do when you graduate from high school is to move away from where you grew up. Open yourself up to new people and establish yourself in a place where no one knows you other then for who you actually are. For some reason, this advice has always stuck with me.

I almost feel like what's worse lately, is when I'm at work and this person that I've never met before looks me over, carefully reads my name tag and asks, "Are you (insert name here)'s daughter/sister/niece/cousin?" The answer most of the time is yes, yes I am. And it drives me crazy every freakin' time.

Sorry for the super long comment. I miss you!!!

Life's Little Adventures