. Wanderlust .

My little life’s adventures to explore anything and everything.

Monday, January 16, 2012

true story.

Which then made me think of all of the people that have been there for me. I appriciate them so much it's unbelieveable. I'm so greatful for all the family and friends I have that have been able to put up with me and support me with all my accomplishments so far in my life. It makes me happy to have family and friends like the ones I have currently in my life.


But to the people who wern't able to stick around, wern't able to accept me for who I am, who took advantage of our friendship for their own advantage, for the fake friends, and the people who doubt me. I'm sorry for your loss. Because I believe I am a beautiful person and a wonderful friend.


Life is to unbelieveably short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of your life.

Move forward. Keep going. Dream. Wish. Believe in yourself.

Because I sure do.

1 comment:

Bethany @ A Fish Who Likes Flowers said...

Good for you! And you are a beautiful person, inside and out.

P.S. I miss your face!

Life's Little Adventures