. Wanderlust .

My little life’s adventures to explore anything and everything.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Yesterday.

I spent at the mountain, it was so incredible to be back at Bach again. I missed the snow so much. I cannot even begin to tell you how much snowboarding means to me. It was a fun trip up with a friend and his family. You know that feeling you get in your stomach, where your anxious to go somewhere and do something and you know it's going to be a blast. Well that's how it was the night before for me. I could barely contain myself let alone get a good nights sleep. The mountain was nice, but the conditions weren't all that fantastic. The North West is dire need of getting snow. So hopefully we get some major stuff soon, because I don't know if I'll be able to last without getting snow. I need some fresh stuff to fly though. Today I'm super sore, but it was worth it. It's always worth it. ♥

No comments:

Life's Little Adventures