. Wanderlust .

My little life’s adventures to explore anything and everything.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Dear Crazy Lady,


You are crazy, I don't know if you knew that or not. But seriously just stay out of Macy's. We don't need your business. Goddd. Hahaha. When someone ask's you if your reading their mind, you automatically think to yourself what?

YOU ARE CRAZY.



seriously. lady.
you are not a former deligate. And I doubt if we "called other countries they'd know who you are". Hahaha. Weirdo...

We didn't take your shoes. You left them in the mall somewhere. haha. I don't know what your on but you shouldn't be aloud back here again.

Some people are so strange I swear. Weirdest experience of my life while working in retail. Props to one of my managers. I hope that lady relizes what she's putting people through.

Don't come back, pleaseandthankyouuuu!


ANNNNYWAYS! Other than that crazy lady, today was an okay day.

:)

No comments:

Life's Little Adventures