. Wanderlust .

My little life’s adventures to explore anything and everything.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Summertime.

I'm ready for summer to be over. I feel like all I've been doing lately is working. It's been really hard to enjoy the weather. I still havn't completed alot on my to do list of summer activities. But hopefully while summer is still here I'll be able to inbetween working. But it will be nice once school starts everything will settle down a little bit and I'll be working less. I'm kind of excited to be that much more done with my schooling. :) I feel accomplished for how far I've come.

I really do miss winter though, I love being bundled up. Always wearing sweatshirts, pants, gloves,boots, scarfs. Having adventures in the snow, along with snowboarding. ♥ Yesssss pleassseee.
hehe.





Leslie says this song reminds her of me;;
listen.
hehe. I love it. ♥ oh and her of course.
:)

No comments:

Life's Little Adventures