. Wanderlust .

My little life’s adventures to explore anything and everything.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Listen to the music

'Lets go all the way tonight,
no regrets just love'

Teenage Dream :: Katy Perry


'and when you smile the whole world
stops and stares for a while,
cause girl your amazing just
the way you are'

Just The Way You Are :: Bruno Mars




'Can you feel this magic in the air it must
have been the way you kissed me'

Today was a fairytale :: Taylor Swift



'Heaven help the fool who did her wrong
It’s too late, too bad, she’s too far gone
He should’ve thought of that
Before he left her all alone'

If she's lonely now she won't be lonely long :: Clay Walker



'Let me light up the sky, light it up for you,
let me tell you why, I would die for you'

Light up the sky :: Yellowcard



'A drop in the ocean
A change in the weather
I was praying that you and me might end up together
It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert
But I'm holding you closer than most,
Cause you are my heaven'

A drop in the ocean :: Ron Pope



'Tell me, did you fall for a shooting star
One without a permanent scar
And did you miss me while you were looking for yourself'

Drops of Jupiter :: Train



'My reflection, In the window when I ride,
Could not save us, But I swear to God I tried,
Take a picture, Write a letter to my love,
I was almost honest, But I was almost honest'

Almost Honest :: Josh Kelly



'So long my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
Should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do'

Almost Lover :: A Fine Frenzy



She, She is the words that I can't find
How can the only thing that's killing me make me feel so alive
And I couldn't speak
I couldn't breathe to save my life
All of my chances swim like sinking ships
This time it's it
I'll drown or make her mine

For Liz (She) :: Parachute



The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful
Stop me and steal my breath.

I'll be :: Edwin McCain



No comments:

Life's Little Adventures