. Wanderlust .

My little life’s adventures to explore anything and everything.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

In Time..

Everything takes time...and really it's all we have.
Lately I've noticed that. I've been staring at the clock alot.
Like I have to be at work at this time, clock in from lunch at this
time, be here or there by this time, start school at this time.
It's kind of ridiculous..
I wish I could just take all the time I wanted. I like moving
at a slow pace.



But all the seconds, minutes, days, weeks, months, and years add up.
And when it comes down to it, you should be able to look
back at those seconds, minutes, days, weeks, months, and years
and hope that each and every single one of them is memorable.
Life is so short, it passes you by so quickly.

Today a woman came into the shoe department, and I learned that
she was celebrating her birthday, she was much older. Probably
in her late 60's. she told me the years fly by, she feels
like a thirteen year old supposively. I told her that not many
people can say that. And that it's something to be proud of.
Therefore you must treasure every single moment in your life.
Make each moment in your life something worth living for
and live each moment for you. ♥

No comments:

Life's Little Adventures