. Wanderlust .

My little life’s adventures to explore anything and everything.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Are you blue?

I sure hope not.
I know I'm not!
I'm like a big ball of sunshine.

Uhm strange!
Blue has been popping up all over
today!

At the end of my M&M's bag I was
left with 4 blue M&M's..
Coincidence I think NOT!
haha. :)

My blogs name is:
Behind BLUE Eyes.

And today as I was
driving I notice the sky.
it was just so beautiful,
and BLUE!

While I was driving I looked
in the review mirror to obviously
get something out of my eye.
and yes..my eyes are deffinetly
blue. ♥

and yes right now I am sitting against
a blue pillow.
haha.

Lastly I would like to tell you that
I hope your having a yellow
kind of day!

te he.

Today has just been silly. :)
and by the way one of my
favorite colors is blue.

No comments:

Life's Little Adventures