. Wanderlust .

My little life’s adventures to explore anything and everything.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

As the leaves change..



I sometimes wish the leaves wouldn't change.
I sometimes wish that everything would go back to the way it was. I liked it alot the way things use to be. Don't you ever wish you could just go back in time, to a life you use to have. I wish I could. But I can't. It's the past, and that's where it'll remain. No one ever said it would be this hard, let's just go back to the start. Going back to relive everything again, maybe do things different. Would you do something different if you had a second chance at life. I actually honestly wouldn't, if I were to change a series of events that would counteract everything that had happened, I may have not the people in my life today, have the things I have today. Going back to the way things were would be nice, easy, fun, but you know. I have all the things I had back then, right now. Just in a different form. Through different people. It's nice. And those people love me for who I am. But sometimes when the leaves change, it makes me miss all the times that have passed by. All the times I was younger and older, up until now. Summer, spring, winter, fall.. the seasons drift by. But I cherish each and every memory made. Because if I didn't my life would be totally different.

No comments:

Life's Little Adventures