. Wanderlust .

My little life’s adventures to explore anything and everything.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

G. Yeaaaa.

So sometimes I like to be gangster.
Straight up G.
Because youuu know, gangster life is
tha life fo me.

;)

"Well one man's trash is another man's treasure
One man's pain is another man's pleasure
One damn thing you can't change is the weather
But even if it rain, we get rained on together
It's whatever, you shine, I shine,
I know you got a 9-5 I'll be your 5-9!"





"And I call it like I see it, and my glasses on
But most of y'all don't get the picture 'less the flash is on.."




"Man I feel like money (man I feel like money)
Theyre attracted to me
They come around like honey (they come around like honey)
Cus Im fly like a bee
Man I got em all buzzin buzzin buzzin buzzin
Like da-da-da-da-da-da-da
Man I got the world buzzin buzzin buzzin buzzin
Like da-da-da-da-da-da-da.."




haha.

No comments:

Life's Little Adventures