. Wanderlust .

My little life’s adventures to explore anything and everything.

Friday, January 21, 2011

I.

I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry.
And I know you do the same things too,
So we’re really not that different,
me and you.
-Colin Raye


Sometimes I just don't understand how people can be so judgemental. I mean each and everyone of us judges. We can't help it, it's how we were raised. And everyone percieves things differently. But what if one day the entire world didn't judge anyone. for once. What do you think would happen? Everyone would smile and greet eachother with kind words. Hold doors open for you as your walking into a building, or maybe people would be so kind they'd by you a cup of coffee just for waiting in line behind them.

It's crazy to think about how many of us judge, but really what if someone is on
their last straw, what if they can't stand their life any longer. What if you performed a random act of kindness each and everyday.

Making someone smile, making someones actual day.

Why don't you try it sometime.



Seriously, that's unbelieveable.
Absolutely no one smiled at him. NO ONE.
Simply one act of random kindness could have saved a person's life.
I always smile. I'm problably the most smiley person you'll ever meet.
If you ever need a smile, please don't hesitate.

:)

No comments:

Life's Little Adventures