. Wanderlust .

My little life’s adventures to explore anything and everything.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Beach Day.

I had so much fun at the beach with steph and color, oh and wee wee too. ♥ It made my week to get away from Eugene just for a little bit. The beach was absolutley beautiful. The sun was shining, and the sand was warm between my toes.

The only thing about the coast was the water was ice cold. Sometimes I just wish I had a little island off the coast, that was just tropical. Hot and sunny, with warm water. That would be just lovely. Even though it's not realistic at all haha. I wish it was. :)

Here are a few fun pictures so you get the idea:






I just love them. ♥

Now the only lovely girl we were missing was this girl right hereee.

No comments:

Life's Little Adventures