. Wanderlust .

My little life’s adventures to explore anything and everything.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Portland ♥


Portland trips are always fun, I like going with my family.
But the main reason we go is mostly for my dad. I wish he would get better.
It's tough knowing his outcome. I love him with all my heart. He is an amazing man and he doesnt deserve what he's going through right now. Not at all. In the back of my mind I hope and wish all the time he'll get better and he'll pull through. I'm happy he's getting away with my mom for a couple weeks. It'll be a good vacation for him. I wish I could have gone too, but hey I'm a workin girl. hehe. I know they'll have a fun time and I'll be with them in spirit. ♥

Photography sesh's with Jeff Shanes are always fun, we always can create some amazing stuff. I'm happy to have gotten a popsicle and ice cream cone out of it. ;) haha. Next time I get a burrito, which is a little better, I'm movin on up. :) Anyways here are my two favorite snapshots of the day:


© Jeff Shanes
http://www.imagepdx.com/


© Jeff Shanes
http://www.imagepdx.com/

No comments:

Life's Little Adventures