. Wanderlust .

My little life’s adventures to explore anything and everything.

Monday, July 5, 2010

Sometimes.

People are just so fusterating.
It's really irritating.
I don't understand why they act the
way they do sometimes.



UGH.

Why give the time or day to someone when they never give the time or day for you. I feel like it's really unacceptable to do that to someone. It's rude. And guess what, if your not going to be there for someone let them know. Sheesh. Don't leave them in the dark, leave them out of the loop. Put yourself in their shoes, and find out what it really feels like. It's not funny, you can't just say "haha" whatever and blow it off like it's nothing.

This is why I don't trust people sometimes, my trust is one of the hardest things to gain. And guess what. My trust is like a piece of paper, once it's crumpled, it'll never be perfect again. And it'll be one of the hardest things to gain back.

No comments:

Life's Little Adventures