. Wanderlust .

My little life’s adventures to explore anything and everything.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Birthday. ♥

I'm happy to be twenty. It's really nice to finally be out of my "teens". Haha. :) I'm really excited to see what this year has to bring. :) I really like to think about the future and what it has to offer me. I feel like so many great things are going to happen. :) I love where my life is right now and the direction it's in. It makes me happy.



When I blew out my candle on my cupcake, I honestly didn't even think about making a wish. I always make wishes. I didn't exactly know what to wish for. Then when my birthday really did come. I thought about a couple things and I finally choose my birthday wish. :) I like wishing, it's actually one of my favorite things to do.I think it's because I know that what I'm wishing for could really come true, and it's a possibility in my life. ♥

No comments:

Life's Little Adventures