. Wanderlust .

My little life’s adventures to explore anything and everything.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Cute.



I just think this is the cutest thing, I'm sure one day I'll find that one person. The day that my heart connects with someone elses. It's going to be a while, I know this. Everything takes time in life. But it makes you look forward to the future, to what's possible. Everything in life is just endless. There are so many opportunites everywhere you look. It's something that I'm very greatful for. I love having opportunites, different roads to take in life. If I didn't have any, and was just traveling on one road, a road that's always traveled. Where would it take me? Wouldn't you want to take risks and discover your own way, on your own path.

I know I would. ♥

No comments:

Life's Little Adventures