. Wanderlust .

My little life’s adventures to explore anything and everything.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

I'm ready;





I'm ready to fly above the clouds.
I'm ready to soar.
I'm ready for an adventure.
I'm ready for something new.
I'm ready to let love in.
I'm ready for you.




But, I'm so scared.
My heart is telling me yes,
but my head is telling me no.





I wish I had some sign to tell me which direction I should go, there are so many choices in life. But I just can't decide if I want to follow my heart in this matter or my head. I feel like I should go with what my head is telling me, but my heart just takes up so much of me. I guess you could say I'm a risk taker, you know living life on the edge. ;) That sorta thing. I think I'll let it run it's course, who knows where this may lead. You only live once.

No comments:

Life's Little Adventures