. Wanderlust .

My little life’s adventures to explore anything and everything.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Busy bee.

Oh Gosh, I've just been so so so busy lately. I feel like I havn't gotten any time for myself. I mean I know I just went on vacation and all, but still. Being back got more hetic. School is just sucking the life out of me. I'm sooo done with it. I can't wait for summer. I wish it was here already, and the weather would start looking up. It would be so nice if it would. I miss sunshine, I don't miss wet, and rainy. No thank you. I finally have my classes for fall term which is nice to have that all done and figured out, but it's even better to have a summer off. Just work and have fun, yes yes yes. Oh gosh, I worked all memorial weekend, and let me tell you it was quite busy. I felt exaclty like a bee.



On a happy note. I'm super dooper excited for this weekend. I just cannot wait for color's birthday party! It should be a ton of funnn! I looove meeting new people, perfect opportunity, and time to have fun, since I don't work til a little later that day. hehe. :) woop woop! I still need to find something green though. I'm sure something will turn up soon, I'm on the hunt! hehe.

Oh gosh, my ballet final is friday, and I had my speech final today. That was freaking intense. And a tad scary. At first I thought I was going to do horrible because I didn't practice at all...But I think I did okay, knock on wood. Hopefully I get a good grade in speech, I tried super hard! And ballet! Well an A is a givin.. hehe. :) I just love ballet. Dancing makes me sooo happy. I just hope I have the routine down to a T. I think I somewhat have it, I just need to practice more. :) I can't wait for it though, it should be quite fun! Whew, this term just flew by, it's had it's rough patches but it's been alright. I'm happy it's finally over. So so so very happy. I will miss ballet though, I love it so much. It means alot to me to be able to dance. But soon enough fall term will come and I'll be dancing my little heart out again. ♥ I'm not going to worry about it too much. I'll be having an exciting summer filled with all sorts of adventures. Which are thee bestest.
♥ hehe.




pee.ess.
I think you should:

No comments:

Life's Little Adventures