. Wanderlust .

My little life’s adventures to explore anything and everything.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

To a wonderful father,




I'm so greatful for a dad like you. So much of you is in me, and I couldn't be happier. You are a wonderful father, and I have no idea what I would do with out you. We've had so many different fun adventures together. I'm sorry for everything you've been going though lately, I know it's really tough on you. But guess what! You have family to back you up all the way. Were here for you 100%. Especially me, I know I get busy from time to time, but you have to understand I'm growing up.

But I'll always be a daddy's girl. :) You are the best father I could ever ask for.



with all my heart. ♥



Pee.ess. Remember when you use to give me shoulder rides though costco. Those were the best days. ♥ hehe.




Mwah* ♥

No comments:

Life's Little Adventures