. Wanderlust .

My little life’s adventures to explore anything and everything.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sometimes...

It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.



And I can't wait til you do.



On another note,
This weekend was realllll funnnn. I mean I worked A TON, but after work was fannntastic. I'm super exhausted right now though, I'm just going to spend the evening watching movies. Preferably disney. hehe. But most of all I'm going to watch Thumbelina. Myyyy absolute favorite, if you didn't know. And yes it isn't a disney movie buttt it's amazing and every girl should watch it. :) hehe.



So I really miss soccer, I wish I could play on an outdoor or indoor team, I feel like this summer I need to do something athletic, or dance or something. Annnd I really need to start reading my book! I've been putting it off for like ever.. I'm going to start reading The Last Song. I heard from another coworker that the book is amazing and she's read it like 3 times already. haha. :) So I need to get on it!

Eeek, parents get home from Vegas tomorrow.. it was so nice to have the house quite. I loved it. ♥

Anywayyys, today was long.
I'm off to go watch movies.
I hope you had a lovely Monday!

No comments:

Life's Little Adventures