. Wanderlust .

My little life’s adventures to explore anything and everything.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday,


is definitely black alright. I swear by it. Today was absolutely ridiculous. FREAKING RIDICULOUS. dear lord. So I wake up at 5:45 to my mother coming into my room saying..."Christina! Aren't you suppose to be at work!" And I wake up saying..."GOD DAMMIT!" I was suppose to be at work at 4:45 and I didn't get there til around 6:30. Freaking wonderful. My little heart was beating, and oh how I hate being late. Like I HATE being late. Especially to work, because I feel like I let down people, because they needed me, because we were so freaking busy. And while I ran into the store, heart beating, with a mind set of madness and sadness, I am greeted by people who love me. It was nice. It made me happy, although I was a little disappointed in myself. Everyone was just happy for me to be there, and boy was it busy. I didn't take any breaks. AT ALL! Annnnd I barely made it out alive. I swear I thought someone was going to have to come in with a shovel and scrape me up off the sales floor. But luckily I held it together, dealt with stupid customers, and smiled of course... all day long. (Speaking of smiling, some guy came up to my register and was like how are you, and I was like good with a smile. And he was like how are you smiling right now, you must me on something. Hahaha made me laugh. Too bad I wasn't. I was just high on life.) Hopefully everyone had a lovely black Friday and got some good deals. Because the only deal I got was working with some fabulous people. ♥

No comments:

Life's Little Adventures