. Wanderlust .

My little life’s adventures to explore anything and everything.

Monday, November 22, 2010

So sometimes;

I don't know where I'm headed in life.
Sometimes I can't really decide.

There are so many roads to take.
And so many bits and pieces you can take with you.


Lately, I feel like I'm on a pretty good path.
A nice little road, with a couple bumps in it.

But I like bumps, they make the ride fun.
Especially when theres twists and turns too.
Or possibly a U turn, those are the worst.

You know what I mean? Or maybe you don't.
Maybe you get car sick along the way.

That's okay, there's always going to be pit stops.
I like taking pit stops. They allow you to
stretch your little legs during the journey your on.

But for some reason lately.. I haven't really taken
any pit stops at all. It's really no good either.

I'll probably be needing a pit stop pretty soon here.
Then maybe drive a little slower, like 35 mph
instead of that whole race car driver 65.

Pretty sure I'll drive like a Sunday driver.
That's fairly slow. Then the bumbs won't be so rough.
And the turns won't be to bad.

I wonder which way I should head if I stop.
Right or left? Left or right?
Maybe I should get a map..
Or read a sign.

A sign would be nice.




Oh pee.ess.

buckle up, someone needs you. ♥

No comments:

Life's Little Adventures