. Wanderlust .

My little life’s adventures to explore anything and everything.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Oh gosh.

I'm such a hopeless romatic.
It's a little ridiculous.
Not even kidding..

But hey, I'm sure every girl is
in some way.
Oh prince charming,
sweep me off my feet.
Yes and Please.

Lets go walk in the pouring rain together.
Or how about we watch the sunset go down
at the beach. Sit on your car and watch
a drive in movie together. Kiss me before
I go to bed, wisk me off my feet, snuggle
with me when I'm cold. Hold my hand when I
feel lonely. Give me a compliment when
I'm sad. Appriciate everything I do. Believe
in me. Encourage me. Forgive me. Open up to me.
Laugh at the silly things I do and say. Agree
with me even if I'm wrong. Commit to me, trust me,
and love me unconditionally for who I am not
only on the outside but on the inside too.





only in a fairytale would those things ever happen
to me.

1 comment:

Brittney said...

i think all us women are romantic. i want everything you said. love the picture, laying like that is one of my favorite things in the whole world.

Life's Little Adventures