. Wanderlust .

My little life’s adventures to explore anything and everything.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Sometimes I just want to leave,
leave it all behind. and just start new.
don't you ever wish you could just go.
Just keep in tough with the ones who love you the most.
Forget everyone, and everything. and just go.

Off to a new place. A new adventure.
A fresh start.

And then once you get there it's just so lovely,
because you see things anew, and fresh, with a
totally different perspeictive.

I want to travel, to leave, to get out of here.
This small town, away from this life.
To another country.


If you could go anywhere where would you go?
Well me, I would want to go to:

I feel I need a change in my life.
(Remember this)

I would love to go back. and get away.
far far farrrr away. I just want...

Something new.

I wish I could get away.
Just for a bit. But for now. I think my
closest escape will be to the

mountain mountain mountain!
Oh boy, I cannot wait.
te he.



No comments:

Life's Little Adventures