. Wanderlust .

My little life’s adventures to explore anything and everything.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Here goes nothing!

So I decided this would be a great way for me to map out my life and where it takes me. I really like the idea of writing whatever is on my mind. I feel like it'll give my head a break.

Today was rainy, but of course I do live in Oregon.
The Willimatte Valley is turning green as ever and I love it.
I miss the color, I feel like winter just takes away all color and
leaves life in sort of a black and white picture, kind of like this..


Photobucket



But I mean, theres life of course, but I feel like winter just takes
away all color until the sunshine comes out and warms the earth.
Then... srping comes and all the beauty is restored to nature.

I love it.
I love the color.
I love the sun.
I love the flowers.
I love everything that spring represents.

Photobucket


So beautiful.
I love cherry blossoms. They remind me exactly of springtime.

I cannot wait to see more,
it's like nature just spreads it's wings and

f l y ' s
a w a y.


Photobucket

I wish we could. ♥

No comments:

Life's Little Adventures