. Wanderlust .

My little life’s adventures to explore anything and everything.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Yay!



So I'm super happy to get out of the EUG. :) I love traveling, even if it is still in oregon haha, and I really do like spending time with my family. I just wish I had someone to come with me! It'd be soo much fun. :) I cannot wait to go to seaside tomorrow, it should be alot of fun. :) I brought our old kite and I cannot wait to fly it. hehe.





I can't wait to celebrate my moms birthday with her!
I think I may just go jump on her bed and tell her happy birthday like I use to when I was younger. :) Oh how I miss being little with no worries in the world besides being a kid and having fun.





I wish he was here ♥
(continued in next post) ;)

No comments:

Life's Little Adventures