. Wanderlust .

My little life’s adventures to explore anything and everything.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

I think, therefore, I am,

EXCITED! :)

I'm super excited to have a girls night, it's been quite a while.
I'm also excited for school to start and to have neeew classes and
meet newwwww people! :) Eeek.
I'm even more excited to just move on with life.

But going bowling should be fun! I'm alright at it haha..
I do really well for the first half but twords the end
I just go down hill haha my little arm starts getting tired
and I just can't help it. But it's okay, because we can always
play with bumpers. ;)





I'm in a good mood right now. :)
I had a lazzzzy day with the moms and we watched movies,
it was nice!

I feel like rainy days only conclude in being lazy.
Orrr jumping in puddles with rainboots. ;)
hehe. ♥ Oh gosh, I love rainboots.
Don't even get me started.



hehe, ♥

No comments:

Life's Little Adventures