. Wanderlust .

My little life’s adventures to explore anything and everything.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hmm...

So lately I've been feeling a little excluded. Not only from other peoples plans, but from life. I don't know what it is that's putting me in this mood. But it's been carrying on for quite sometime. I feel like it just may be winter again creeping into my head and deciding to start to snow. But I am really looking forward to spring and summer.



Photobucket



I feel like I just need out of my box I've been in, but I can't seem to get out. I need sunshine and light, I've been cooped up in the dark for way more than I'd like.



I feel like....

1. Going on a bikeride.




2. Going for a hike.





3. Playing soccer.



4. Basking in the sunshine like a flower.

Photobucket


5. Having a picnic.




6. Going swimming.

Photobucket



7. A camping adventure.




8. Blowing bubbles.

Photobucket



9. A beach trip.


beach Pictures, Images and Photos


and lastly...

10. A vacation, with this cute boy. ♥




♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Oh it all sounds so much fun right about now.
:) I cannot wait to see what summer brings. I mean I can't wait for spring either. But still.. ;)

No comments:

Life's Little Adventures