. Wanderlust .

My little life’s adventures to explore anything and everything.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Stressing..

So I've just been totally stressed lately..

Finals are here, and I've been scrambling to shove everything in my head lately. I'm soooo happy I have two down and only two more to go. Which are hopefully fairly easy. I feel like winter term has flown by, now were just on to spring. It's nice though and I'm happy for it. I cannot wait til spring term if finally over though and I'm finally on to summer. I love summer especially right now. I want it to come sooo bad. All I want todo this summer is have fun and work. Hopefully I'll get what I want. :) I like when that happens.


on a lighter note!

My mom's birthday is coming up and I cannot wait to celebrate it with her. I think we're going to the coast, and spending some time in Lincoln City, maybe do some shopping! Yeee! :) I love spending time with my family they mean the world to me.



I wish my wonderful boyfriend would come, but I'm sure he'll have other plans of course. I really would love for him to spend more time with my family. That'd make me really happy.

Photobucket


hehe. ♥

No comments:

Life's Little Adventures