. Wanderlust .

My little life’s adventures to explore anything and everything.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Fun



Hehe. ♥


So today was alot of fun! I LOOOVE OLIVE GARDEN.
Well I'm italian so it's hard not too. lol!
I got to see La Donna, Jeramiah's
cute wittle mommy. :) I adore her.
She means so much to me. She's one of
the sweetest people I know.




I cannot wait to see her son. :)
I'm so happy he's safe and will be home
in a matter of days. Eeeek! I'm going to
give him the biggest hug ever. Were going
to have so much fun when he get's home.

I've already got lists planned. ;) haha.

I love hanging out with Jenn and Brandon too!
I'm happy he'll be home soon as well. It
just makes me sooo happy! :)


On another note. I've been feeling so rebelious
lately, haha. It's a little ridiculous.
I kind of want a tattoo or maybe get some piercing.
Oh gosh.. haha. :) But I kind of want my bellybutton
pierced, and my ears, and something else. Or a tattoo
of a rose. That I've been wanting for like ever. :)

But we'll see, I'm sure it'll wear off soon, and if it
dosn't then.. well. I'll just have to do something.


Ughh now I'm off todo some homework. Lame!
I need todo like a power hour. Haha.
Wish me luck! :)




Pee.ess. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.
I know I did. ♥

No comments:

Life's Little Adventures