. Wanderlust .

My little life’s adventures to explore anything and everything.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I'm acting

as if this blue sky is never going to rain down on me.





Gosh I just love this sunshine, it puts me in such a good
mood. It's a little ridiculous. I'm like super happy.
I feel almost invincible as long as the sun is
shining. Please shine all day long, even into the night?
Hey who knows. hehe.

So today I have a lists of todo's.
Oh how sometimes I just dislike them.
But they need to get done.




Homework is number one for sure.

Second would have to be cleaning my room.
(it's a disaster) haha.

Third painting my toes.
(I need to work on myself a tad)

Forth I should probably clean my bathroom.
(before my mom gets on me about it) lol.

Fithly and lastly.
Smile.
I hope you do this too. ♥

1 comment:

stephanieee said...

ahahahaha!! to do: stuff and be awesome:) i love it!!

Life's Little Adventures