. Wanderlust .

My little life’s adventures to explore anything and everything.

Monday, April 19, 2010

A thought




Gosh I'm absolutely so tired of school right now. It's a tad bit ridiculous. I'm ready for summer. I cannot wait to see what it has in store for me. I feel like this is going to be one of the best summers ever. :) I'm going to hawaii to kick off the start of it too. Which makes it all the more better. hehe. I feel like I've just met so many wonderful people and hanging out with friends and just working will be awesome. I can't wait for this term to be over, I mean its really not that bad, but right now... I'm totally over it. Maybe even beyond totally. I think I am.




Gooooosh hurry up summer.

I'm totally ready to wear cute shirts, shorts, skirts, flipflops, baithing suits.
You know the whole summer get up. :) I mean sweatshirts and pants are real nice sometimes. But I'm ready for some nice weather and some sunshine. ☼
hehe.


Oh and heres a letter to you summer;
please hurry.

No comments:

Life's Little Adventures