. Wanderlust .

My little life’s adventures to explore anything and everything.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

You Know



Let me tell you, there are so many good things in one day they just outweigh all the bad stuff. I love it. Lately I've been so happy about all the good things. I love how positive it's all been lately, I just hope there's not going to be any u-turns.

I'm excited for today to begin, I mean it already has. But to really get my day started. I feel really accomplished for some reason. I think it's because I actually have my homework done. lol. :)

I think today's going to be a good day. And guess what! Yours is going to be a good one too. :) Just stay positive, look up, and beeee happy.

So I may do a little shopping after school, which is really never a good idea. I mean spending money lol. Oh jeez.. I really want to find a shirt, a cute skirt, maybe a sun dress and some shoes. lol. I mean they will serve a good purpose. It issss almost summer. And it issss time for new close. :) I love how I just talk myself into things. haha, Yay for new cloths! :)

Oh and yess I am a goober. ;)

No comments:

Life's Little Adventures