. Wanderlust .

My little life’s adventures to explore anything and everything.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hehe.

Last night was so much fun. :)
It made me sooo happy.
Talking all night long,
meeting new people.
Just what I needed.

Thank you sharlynn.

and I've never met someone with
such a beautiful voice! :)
I wish I could play an instrument.
Preferably the guitar, or piano.
That would be sooo awesome.



Yay, today is easter.
and I'm super excited to eat some yummy
ham! I loove ham, my favie. Relaxing
and watching movies, doing a bit of
homework. It'll be great. I think I'll
do some baking. Maybe a cake? hehe.
Or brownies! :D

I hope everyone has a lovely easter.




Anyways, I wish I could see some more family,
like aunts and uncles, cousins, grandmas and grampa's
(even though their not with me anymore) I wish they were
still here to celebrate. I know they'll be with me
in spirit though. Which is always a good thing.
I just miss seeing some family that's all.



I think I also may sit by the fire and read a book.
I haven't done that in soo long, maybe when my homework
is done. I wish it could complete itself. Like that
would ever happen. (In my dreams it does). ;)
It sounds prettttty good right now.





Kinda like you, ;)
hehe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're welcome darling! i adore youuuu toooo!
(and i'm glad you love his voice, so do i ;) )

Life's Little Adventures